Trouble installing Netscape 7.2 on an FC3 system

James Sly jamessly at juno.com
Mon Feb 7 02:39:55 UTC 2005

When I was using FC2, Netscape installed easily and worked great on my system.  Now, with FC3, I am not able to install Netscape 7.2.  Is any one else having this problem, and were you able to figure out a way to get it to install?

I am using Firefox, which is a great browser, but I would like to use the Netscape Mail & News program to receive my Netscape email instead of using the Netscape webmail option.

Thanks,
James