timsieved

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 7 03:01:41 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 03:17 +0100, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Mo, den 07.02.2005 schrieb Craig White um 2:41:
>
> > My goal is to integrate 'ingo' from Horde and it says it uses
> > 'timsieved' driver.
>
> > Craig
>
> The Cyrus-IMAPd binary tools are located in /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/. And
> there you find timsieved too.
> Btw. Sieve is activated through /etc/cyrus.conf and not /etc/imapd.conf.
----
there weren't any clues...

mand timsieved

TIMSIEVED(8)

NAME
       timsieved - CMU hack for getting sieve scripts onto the server

SYNOPSIS
       timsieved [ -C config-file ]

DESCRIPTION
       timsieved  is  a server that allows users to remotly manage their
sieve
       scripts kept on the server.  It accepts commands on its standard
input
       and  responds  on its standard output.  It MUST be invoked by
master(8)
       with those descriptors attached to a remote client connection.

       Timsieved reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf
(5) file
       unless specified otherwise by -C.

I did try to figure this out for myself...thanks

always glad to have you answer my questions

;-)

Craig