Adding FUSE (filesystem in userspace) to fedora, where should I ask?

Vincenzo Ciancia vincenzo_yahoo_addressguard-gmane at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 7 09:29:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am using fuse[1] on my fedora machines both to develop a filesystem[2] and
to access remote data using sshfs downloadable at [3]. The latter is a
pretty quick way to access remote files on any machine with a ssh server as
if they where local. It's safer than NFS, non-root can mount any directory
with it and it just works.

Where should I ask for inclusion of fuse and sshfs in fedora?

Thanks

Vincenzo

[1] http://fuse.sourceforge.net
[2] http://fuse.sourceforge.net/filesystems.html
[3] http://sourceforge.net/projects/fuse

--
Please note that I do not read the e-mail address used in the from field but
I read vincenzo_ml at yahoo dot it