Adding FUSE (filesystem in userspace) to fedora, where should I ask?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Feb 7 17:00:17 UTC 2005

Yeah, but sounds likely. <http://lwn.net/Articles/112415/>

> If merged however it will need support on the application side i.e.
> libfuse, so that the difference between including it in a distribution now
> or at merge time is a package less, namely the fuse kernel module, which
> could then be dropped ("when" merged).

My judgement is that if it's not merged, it's pretty unlikely to be added.
But that's just my sense.

> Where should I report an RFE? On bugzilla.redhat.com I can only report bugs
> against single components. Should I report as a bug of fedora-extras? And
> which component? Or what?

Hmm. Good question. :)
--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--