quick question?

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:33:55 UTC 2005

Off the top of my head this sounds like the boot file(s) might be
corrupted on your  install disk.  Can you replicate this same behavior
on another machine?   If so it is probably the disk and not ,say, the
boot settings or something like that.  You don't have to install, just
get the message and exit to verify this.  It is possible that the iso
burn went mostly successfully but perhaps a bit or two is wrong with
that boot area.  You may want to re-burn.

Marc