error installing digikam on FC3

Arkajyoti Misra arkajyoti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 21:54:53 UTC 2005

I wanted to use my Canon Powershot S1 IS with FC3.  Gphoto2 did not
work, so I tried digikam.
When I try to install digikam-0.7.1 on I get the following error:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021))
(library qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

I installed Qt without any trouble but when I tried to compile digikam again
I got exactly the same error message.

Any suggestions?

Arko.