Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:05:04 UTC 2005

This is probably redundant, but I would suggest to anybody who's
looking for a good interface to work with the volume on this list to
use gmail. It threads the discssions better than Kmail did for me,
it's there when i want it and I'm not waiting to download anything.
And the whole stars-labels thing is brilliant for managing mailing
lists. It only works in firefox mind you (I personally prefer opera),
but if anybody wants to give it a shot, just email me
dotan at dotancohen.com and I'll send you an invite for gmail.

Dotan