SELinux problem (was Re: Is httpd in FC3 chrooted???)

Steve Brueckner steve at atc-nycorp.com
Tue Feb 8 14:36:47 UTC 2005

Sounds like there may be some problems with your SELinux install, since that
chcon command should work.  SELinux is very much a moving target these days,
and to really get into it you'd need to go to the Fedora SELinux mailing
list.

At a glance, it looks like your file system never got labeled properly.
Try:

touch /.autorelabel
reboot

It may take 5 to 10 minutes for the relabeling after reboot, so be patient.
If that doesn't work, head over to the other mailing list.

 - Steve Brueckner, ATC-NY