Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Tue Feb 8 15:30:21 UTC 2005

> I can see why it isn't so popular...

	Hahahaha... just to let you know, I have about 150,000 impressions a
month on all the translations of fedorafaq.org, averaging out to usually
80,000 unique visitors a month on the English version alone.

	I do try to keep the FAQ updated. If you have anything that you feel
like should be on there, and it isn't, please send me an email! I have a
whole section of the site on how to contribute:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	-Max