Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Feb 8 17:53:40 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 09:30, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 12:18 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> > I can see why it isn't so popular...
>
> 	Hahahaha... just to let you know, I have about 150,000 impressions a
> month on all the translations of fedorafaq.org, averaging out to usually
> 80,000 unique visitors a month on the English version alone.
>
> 	I do try to keep the FAQ updated. If you have anything that you feel
> like should be on there, and it isn't, please send me an email! I have a
> whole section of the site on how to contribute:
>
> 	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

You shouldn't have to ask permission to contribute, and with a wiki you
don't any more than on a mailing list.  Is there any chance you could
add a wiki section?  I happen to like twiki, but you probably don't need
any of the special features.

A FAQ for this mailing list would obviously need to answer the "where's
the web/nntp interface" question....

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com