Where's my printer gone ?

Charles E Taylor IV tomalek at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 8 20:09:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:32:35 +0000 (GMT)
Jonathan Allen <jonathan at barumtrading.co.uk> wrote:

> Rodolfo J. Paiz said:
> > They are aware of the problem and it will surely be fixed in another
> > update to OO soon.

> Do we have any realistic time frame for the fix to come through ?

The simplest fix right now is to back out the Fedora update and reinstall
the openoffice.org-1.1.2-11.5.fc3 rpms - unless you nave a compelling
reason to have OO1.1.3 (over 1.1.2).  The 1.1.3 update3 introduced several
bugs which make life for us spreadsheet users painful.  (Yes, they're in
bugzilla. :) )

*  Charles Taylor <tomalek at mindspring.com>
*  Chemistry instructor / Mad scientist / Linux enthusiast!