routing question (almost there!)

Douglas Frank frank at zk3.dec.com
Tue Feb 8 22:19:14 UTC 2005

Well yes, that is the code, I simplified it a bit.  But that's not
important, it's that hyphen that's tripping me.

I can of course edit the script as you suggest, but was hoping there
was another syntax that would accomplish what I want, without having
to remember months from now (every time a new core comes out) to go
back, check and re-edit the script.

--
Douglas Frank
HP Co.