Wow! A useful archive of this mailing list. Thank-you Rodolfo J. Paiz!

A. Rick Anderson a_rick at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 9 02:08:04 UTC 2005

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=110768677730839&w=2

I don't care what else you said, but that URL is pure GOLD!  I went out
the "Official" archive list weeks ago and what I found was worthless.
Suggesting that a new user unzip a bunch of raw text files and then look
for a thread buried in the middle isn't the most helpful advice in the
world.  However, pointing to a URL, which is the mother of all mail
archives, and that happens to have a built in search engine, and the
ability to follow the specific threads is priceless!!!  Thank-you Mr. Paiz!

--
A. Rick Anderson