problem with mysql

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 9 02:15:00 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 21:02, naxis wrote:
> thank you Scot,
> After surfing on the net I noticed that many persons have the same
> problem.And I could have it run after I visited the mysql mailing list.
> if some has the same problem you can try this.
> http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?11,7164,11556#msg-11556
>
> I only tried the 2 first lines.
> Thank you

It was a selinux problem?  From your description it sounded like you
could access the database at the command line but not via your php
scripts.  The referenced message appears to indicate that mysqld was not
running at all due to the aforementioned selinux problem.

Glad to hear you got it working.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

It's difficult to see the picture when you are inside the frame.