VPN on Fedora

Beppe nytrodb at katamail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:55:33 UTC 2005

Scott Ryan wrote:

>On Wednesday 09 February 2005 12:34, Beppe shaped the electrons to say:
>

>>Hi all.
>>
>>I need to create a VPN. I've a Fedora using iptables, on the other side
>>ther's a Cisco device
>>already configured with IPSEC and 3DES.
>>Any solution?
>>Anyone know if this is possible?
>>

>I know that Cisco used to provide a client for linux, this was some time ago
>that I used it though.

Yes Scott. Actually what I want is not a single VPN Client-Server
connection but configure a
permanent and bidirectional connection between local and remote network
accessible from
a set of local IP address. So, I think I've to configure my Fedora
firewall to permit this kind
of connection, but how to?

Beppe