Interactive Startup

Mark Haney markh at uptimecomputer.net
Wed Feb 9 14:09:34 UTC 2005

Okay, I'm still dealing with the CUPS installation problem, but now I have another issue.  I cannot get 'Interactive Startup' to work consistently.  Is there another way to get that working so that I can stop the CUPS service on boot?  I am having a devil of a time booting FC3 to be able to fix it.  Is there some neat switch from the boot prompt that will do what need?

I've included my home account so that any replies can be CC'd to me as well as the list since it's not easy for me to dig through my mail from Outlook Web Access.  TIA.