USB problem

John Austin ja at jaa.org.uk
Wed Feb 9 14:54:16 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 17:05 -0800, zeimor at yahoo.com wrote:
> hey thanks Satish...but I am taking about
> installation, no booting...or am I wrong?
> booting from f3 it is possible becase BIOS recognize
> USB drive..but I can install f3 onto the external
> driver
> still needs help...thanks

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Hi,
	I wanted to do this and submitted a bug
Well a request for enhancement actually.

I can see such an installation a big attraction for
windoze converts.
Leave all their disks alone and just add an external usb drive
Set the BIOS boot order
USB then normal hard drive
If the USB drive is plugged in you get Linux else ....

See bugzilla no 147256

No joy !!!!

Cheers John