Save me from spams

arora.himanshu at gmail.com arora.himanshu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:47:46 UTC 2005

I appreciate your suggestion but the problem is not this. The
configuration of mail server is not so simple.  I want to check my
mails from anywhere in the institute. I use putty or ssh for the same.
I can't install ThunderBird on each and every PC.Moreover everyuser
has a disk quota limit of 20 MB. I cannot install spamassassin as
someone else suggested because of 20MB limit. I cannot buy a new
powerful server because this server belongs to my institute.

Himanshu Arora