fedora extras not showing up on my yum update

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Feb 9 17:55:17 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 09.02.2005 schrieb Christopher Calzonetti um 18:50:

> I notice you have gpgcheck turned on there.  I tried running "yum
> install tidy" after plugging in your conf, and I the install complains
> about not being able to find the public key.
>
> How do I add the public key to the list?  I tried adding it to my
> regular public key list (gpg --recv.key 1ac70ce6) as root, but that
> didn't seem to do it.

Though yum/rpm uses GPG functions it does not use it's public keyring.

http://www.fedoranews.org/tchung/yum-gpg/

You will have to import the GPG key to the RPM database. The key is
(should be) available from each repository site.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.9_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:53:40 up 12 days, 20:23, load average: 0.92, 0.40, 0.28