Configuring a bridge on boot in FC3

BZ Benny bennybbz at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 10 11:46:49 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I see in /etc/rc.d/init.d/network script it sarche for
all interfaces and briges... in for configuring it on
boot.

this script read parametres from:
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts

someone know how could I configure my owne bridge (i
have brigde utilities installed and #brctl works good)
by myself when my pc boot. I want it to be working in

in general how could I start an appilication on boot.
like loading a module with modprobe and executing a
script????

regards
Benny