Linux && Win2k

Oded Hassidi odedh13 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:47:22 UTC 2005

Hi David

Thanks for the answer, I have looked at those links.
Did not manage to work it out. I have my linux machine at my work place and
I want to access it through my win2k machine, I can see the linux machine in
the Network Neighborhood but cannot access it, it says that the path is not
found.

P.S.

I did not find any /etc/smb.conf so I created it and wrote down some of the
configuration and restarted the samba services, but it seems that the samba
is ignoring it. It uses the configuration that I wrote through the Sambe
Server Configuration UI.

What to do?

Thanks

Oded Hassidi