boot disk to install fedora

slobberknocker at zoomtown.com slobberknocker at zoomtown.com
Fri Feb 11 16:25:46 UTC 2005

Thanks.

However, the directions are a bit vauge.

For example, which folder do I put the dos executable in so it finds the files it needs?

Also, do I put put the device the the boot is installing to or that the boot disk is being created from?  His example is:

sbminst -t zh -d /dev/hda -b sbm-bak.dat' under linux

There are no dos examples.

Thanks again.