Kernel crash

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Fri Feb 11 16:30:53 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 16:21 +0000, Chethiya Ranaweera wrote:
> I have upgraded fc3 kernel to 2.6.10 version. But now I am having trouble to
> boot. udev freezes after sometime. I read about nvidia driver problems on
> the net. I have a nvidia video card and nforce2 chipset. Can anyone help me?
> Thanks

The newest kernel has been the most stable FC3 kernel with NVIDIA to
date (IMO). If you change xorg.conf from nvidia to nv (the FC provided
driver) does that solve the problem? No sense fixing a phantom.

If so, how did you install the nvidia drivers and did you make the
required changes to xorg.conf?

--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
               Fight Spam: http://tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm