remote mozilla execution starts local one?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Feb 11 16:35:10 UTC 2005

Most X programs can be started remotely through ssh and they actually
run on the remote machine with a local window displayed through ssh
forwarding.  However, I just noticed that if I have mozilla running
locally, trying to start it remotely actually opens a new window
running from the local copy.  Is this a bug or feature?  Should I
expect that from any other programs?  (Usually when I start a remote
program I want it to run where I started it so I can test routing,
firewalling differences, etc.).

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com