Kmail (incorrectly) opens cached pages

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:16:48 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:55:21 +0100, Duncan Lithgow
<duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk> wrote:
> I know this is not a fedora problem, but the kdepim list doesn't seem to
> respond to many questions...
That's cause this question is better suited for kde-list.

> In Kmail when I click on any url eg:
> < http://fedoranews.org/tchung/samba/ >
> instead I get what I guess is the cached 'version':
> < file:///var/tmp/kdecache-dulithgow/krun/9192.0.samba >
[...]
> Any ideas how to fix this?
This has to do with the asscociations in KDE. You need to change them.
Not sure which one you should change but I do know that this has been
answered on the kde-list before.

N.Emile...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.