Latest OpenOffice.org calc broken in last update

Jan Morales jan at geezjan.org
Sat Feb 12 17:19:23 UTC 2005

The latest OpenOffice update from yesterday seems to work fine except
for one thing: if I start oowriter or oocalc with no file it comes up
with an empty main window. I can use the file menu to open any document
and it will work fine, but it won't come up with a blank document. Is
anyone else seeing this? It happens to two separate machines here.

Jan