Netgear Wireless card.

Juan Pablo Claude jpclaude at charter.net
Sun Feb 13 20:22:25 UTC 2005

Dear Mike:

	I have a Netgear WG311T wireless card. I was using it with FC2 to
connect to my Apple AirPort Express network (I am mainly a Mac guy).
The driver I was u7sing is called madwifi, and you can get it from
madwifi.sourceforge.net. From there, the easiest is to get the CVS
snapshot as a tar archive and expand it in your home directory. There
you have to compile it and install the module. It is still a beta
version but it works pretty well. The README file had all the
information to configure and compile the driver. After you are done,
just load it with modprobe ath_pci. I am currently upgrading to FC3 so
I still don't know how it works there.

I hope this helps.

Juan-Pablo Claude