Linux sucks?

Ben Sheron ben at whatsmykarma.com
Sun Feb 13 20:37:37 UTC 2005

There are a lot of people out there like that.  The truth is, you can't
please everyone.  But it seems like his main gripe is that it's easier
to play games on Windows than on Linux.  Everything else I read seems to
just be a bunch of trolling.  He probably just got frustrated at
something stupid and, having too much spare time, decided to put up a
Web site to take out his aggression.

Ben