FC3 Boot Problems

Tarn McDonald tarn.mcdonald at natlib.govt.nz
Sun Feb 13 21:08:03 UTC 2005

Hi -

I'm trying to install FC3 on an AMD 64 system, with Windows XP already
installed. FC3 has stopped xp from booting (I installed grub on the MBR)
and although FC3 worked alright for a while, it now won't boot properly
itself. Either i get strange pixel patterns at the top of the screen
after I log in, or it logs in and then the mouse freezes and I have to
reboot.

Can anyone help - should I reinstall the MBR with windows and try again
- I've already reinstalled FC3 3 times, but I want to keep plugging away
at it.

thx

Tarn