IMAP Mail Moving

Si Jones si at bananas.hopto.org
Sun Feb 13 22:36:26 UTC 2005

> Why can't you just filter email with your email client?  I do this with
> Evolution, and have been doing it for as long as I can remember with
> just about every email client I've ever used.

Yes I could do this but when thing go wrong with my main machine, like
they have as I yum'd up to dev to see what FC4 will be like and it has
screwed my machine... can not even login which means no access to my
email...

So I am taking advantage of imap which is available on my server which can
do all the filtering and all the email will be available on which ever
machine i use - including squirrelmail when am away from home...

> I must be missing something on this.

Yes - The fact I have 3 pc's to use and need to access my email while am
in work... so this solution is quiet easy as the server is already
running... just a matter of a few config changes...

Thanks for the idea though...