Linux sucks

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Mon Feb 14 04:12:51 UTC 2005

Kunal Shah wrote:
> Dont know about small business and individual user. As I said, usally
> we dont pay much attaintion if we dont have things get done for
> individual user. However for big corporate, this is the stretegy from
> microsoft.
>
> Regarding the response, i must say i was impress. That person was
> knowing everything about how should a system / kernel behave in what
> kind of situation.
>
> Anyways, point of discussion is not how MS support is better then
> Linux support or visaversa. Point of discussion is what is the reason
> Linux is not that much impressive in huge organization ( i know linux
> is widely being used in boing and some of the big organization), but
> that is the question i am always being asked - on the support.

It begins to appear as though you're in an area where most of the
businesses you're aquainted with are MS shops. It may be as simple as
lifting your site's just a wee bit higher on the horizon of your circle
of experience to see that there are a lot of businesses out there using
Linux in the production as well as the development environment.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996