Figuring out dial-in service

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Mon Feb 14 13:04:51 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 06:51 -0600, Brian Fahrlander wrote:

>     I'll try to look it up, and letcha know.

   I know; self-replying is bad form, but I didn't want to start another
thread, sorry.  I'll just 'hijack' my own, aye?

   This one has a whole section dedicated to _dial_in_ and doesn't look
so old; I think it can help:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Modem-HOWTO.html

    Wow; actually, that's quite a document! Lotsa 'meat' on that
particular 'bone'.  If that doesn't help, I'll check around for ya.
Don't forget the AOL/ICQ.  I also have GnomeMeeting if ya like.

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller