Fedora Core Off Topic List (was: Linux sucks? )

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Mon Feb 14 18:52:07 UTC 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 14:32, Mark Weaver wrote:
Ha ha ha :-)

I hope you flamers will join me in some good flame wars. :)

Now to think of a good long lasting topic ....

Oh and thank you Mark

Now Guys we should all join and you can attack me for top posting. He he!

Chadley Wilson
Redhat Certified Technician
Cert Number: 603004708291270
Pinnacle Micro