(no subject)

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Feb 14 17:12:53 UTC 2005

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 14 February 2005 11:50, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>On Monday 14 February 2005 06:38, Paul Howarth wrote:
>
> Paul: My reply all to you bounced.  Why are my email messages to you
> being bounced?  Some twaddle about verizon not having a working
> postmaster address, something which I have absolutely no control
> over.

That's right, I don't accept mail from random addresses in domains that
don't have working postmaster addresses. If someone in that domain is
causing an issue, who could I report it to? I would ask you to contact
your ISP and ask them to fix this RFC non-compliance in their mail
system, or, if it's already fixed (the listing shown at
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=verizon.net
indicates a "disk full" error dating back to 2002), to remove their
listing from rfc-ignorant.org.

In the meantime, I've whitelisted your address on the mail server.

>>Well, IMNSHO, M$ lost their chance to squawk in court forever with
>>regard to this particular public agency, when they did not squawk
>>the first time they became aware of the copying going on.  Here, we
>>would call it entrapment.

Can it be proved that they were aware of it then though?

Paul.