RFCI

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Mon Feb 14 17:39:27 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 17:12 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:

> That's right, I don't accept mail from random addresses in domains that
> don't have working postmaster addresses. If someone in that domain is
> causing an issue, who could I report it to? I would ask you to contact
> your ISP and ask them to fix this RFC non-compliance in their mail
> system, or, if it's already fixed (the listing shown at
> http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=verizon.net
> indicates a "disk full" error dating back to 2002), to remove their
> listing from rfc-ignorant.org.

FWIW, it works now. I've never had much luck with RHSBLs. Jim Seymour
has written "RFCI's listing criteria takes RFC requirements far too
literally, in my opinion, and, some argue, interprets them incorrectly."
--

         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
Fight Spam: http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm