Thank you for your help

thebearwitchproject thebearwitchproject at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 18:17:33 UTC 2005

Hi

Finally installed FC3 on its' own 40gig hard drive. I
just wnated to thank all those that have helped with
advice and information on software and hardware
things. I will get down to exploring and using it this
week, as I have a few things I need to sort out in
other drives that I only know how to do in Windows.

This has nothing to do exactly with FC or the thank
you. I am slightly confused over support for Linux and
Epson. I have been on the phone to epson, told they
don't support Linux, yet went to the website and there
are instructions on how to get their printers working
with Linux. why do hey say they don't give any support
for linux, yet they do on their website? Is it just
Epson or do other printer manufacturers do the same
thing?

Again thanks everyone who helped, it was greatly
appreciated.

Jay