Linux sucks

Rajev Mhasawade rcmpost at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:23:12 UTC 2005

Agreed it is also meant for desktop.But i think dist. shud introduce a
special and standard GUI which match windows's so that migration would
be less painful for dumbs like me.KDE Gnome are too confusing for
newbies.To kick off win u need to make interface as user friendly as
theirs.
BTW wats common with linux geeks is that u cud hardly find 2 of them
agreeing on any issue.One says KDE is better other loves Gnome.One
says Fedora is nice and other swears by Mandrake.
I was all confused when deciding which dist and what interface to
use.So now i use Gnome and KDE programmes!
Rajev