Thank you for your help

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 14 18:24:25 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----

This is the case for most manufacturers.  The phone support (or e-mail) support staff do not know what is on the web support site.  In cases like this, I gently advise them "Support for Linux is available through your web site, were you aware of this?"  In some cases, I get a great pause on the other end of the phone, and then a "Wow, you are right, I did not know that!" answer.  I get about the same in an e-mail message, along with a 'Thank you for bringing this to our attention.'

>Again thanks everyone who helped, it was greatly
>appreciated.

Welcome to Fedora and don't hesitate to ask for assistance as you need it.  Just make sure your topic addresses the issue you have so we can respond out here quickly.

--

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!