X server refusing remote clients

Douglas Frank frank at zk3.dec.com
Mon Feb 14 20:21:27 UTC 2005

Thanks

As a matter of fact I did try ssh as you recommend, and got the same
result: still no-go.  I did also use the security applet to open port 22
but for some reason when I save & re-open the applet, port 22 is gone
from the list...  which is why I've got the firewall disabled for the
time being.

--
Douglas Frank    HP Co.
ZKO              110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,