Linux sucks

Don Dupy fedora at maxxrad.net
Mon Feb 14 22:42:00 UTC 2005

I too am grateful for all the help I have gotten.
I use Linux on 3 out of my 4 machines, and I am not turning back.

I have sucessfully managed to set up a server that has done nothing but
sit there and work.......day after day. Granted, it doesn't work very
hard, but it could....... I have a fedora laptop that works like a top.
I have a linux based firewall that does it's job day after day as well.
(It also runs a VPN connection to the office I work at.)

When it comes to production machines, I have complete faith in the Linux
community that they are there to help and support the product.

They have supported me and I will support anyone that I can help.

--
Don Dupy

FC1 - Kernel 2.4.22 - Dell Poweredge 600SC
http://www.maxxrad.net
email: fedora at maxxrad.net