Black page instead of login screen-Fedora2

powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Wed Feb 16 06:44:35 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I gotta say, someone is NOT doing their testing very well. I just updated
Fedora2, and now I cant access the login screen. Just get a black screen
where the screen should be. What are my options. Cheers.

EDIT: I gotta add that this' the 2nd time this has happened after a YUM update
with Fedora2. Last time, I had to reinstall...won't be a happy camper if I
gotta do again..this happens when booting from any kernel...now coming to you
from Knoppix3.7

Fedora2
512mb
900 Athlon Thunderbird