DNS management on fedora

Wayne Beckham securityguy at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 15 17:38:32 UTC 2005

This may be a little "out there" but I thought if anyone would know, it
would be this list.

I'm putting together a proof-of-concept project, running DNS on *nix.  I
want to use Fedora, primarily because it's free and there's a really good
support base, to illustrate that such a box is stable, easy to use, etc.,
etc.  Most of the people who'll be looking at this are microsoft users and
will have problems with the bind management.

What I'm looking for is a recommended GUI (if one exists) to simplify the
DNS management.  It doesn't have to be GPL, but obviously that would be
nice.   I just need some recommendations to go forward with.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

- WB