Linux and Spywares - lack of reading

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Feb 15 22:47:10 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 00:05 +0530, Rajev Mhasawade wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for ur help and suggestion.But I didnt start that SLA thread.In
> my original post i had asked about why few ppl are against linux and
> how would Open source wud generate employment etc.I insist u to see
> the original post of mine.
> PLus i am aware of differance between cookies and spywares.I have got
> dozens of anti-spy prgms for windows but since i shifted to linux i
> wanted to know about the same.I am also aware of commercial linux and
> i didnt ask about it.It seems u misunderstood me just go thru my
> original msg posted by me.(see below)
> thanks for ur links.

    Probably the most frequent question I get of newbies is, "Where do I
go for antivirus?", followed by, "How do I defrag?". Your question,
while close, is along those lines.  It's cool, guy- it just takes some
getting used to.

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller