wireless cards for FC2

Charles Malespin cmalespin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 03:55:57 UTC 2005

Hi,
    Can anyone suggest a wireless USB card that works for both XP and FC2 without having to install any drivers?  I am very new with linux and I cant find anything that will work with both and most people at the stores I go to are no help.  I have done alot of online research and everything seems a little overwhelming because I dont really know too much about linux.    I have a linksys WUSB54G USB network adapt. that I cant get to work.  I really just want something that will work out of the box if possible....  Thanks in advance!
   Charles