java plugin firefox and ibm's website

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 04:54:34 UTC 2005

http://www-132.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=-840&storeId=1&langId=-1&dualCurrId=73&categoryId=2302836

> because I can't view it.
Mike,
   I don't know for sure if it is Microsoft Java VM,
but the page did display for me.  and I also made a
symbolic link as follows in the .mozilla/plugins/
subdirectory.

libjavaplugin_oji.so ->
/home/olivares/Downloads/j2re1.4.2_06/plugin/i386/ns610-gcc32/libjavaplugin_oji.so

Which Jre are you using?  That could be the problem.