LINUX 64

Manny M kcmanny at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:58:19 UTC 2005

Cool! Thanks for the help. Well, more than likely I'll bounce back in
here if I have anymore questions or need some assistance on getting
this notebook configured properly. I appreciate the heads up on the
wireless piece and I'll let you know how that goes. As for the ATI,
I've been to several forums and so far everyone says that they've had
no issues with ATI on FC3.

I did see the eMachines one, and you're right they are the same like
HP and Compaq. But the only difference was that the Gateway has more
of the complete package that I'm looking for.

Oh! One last thing that I did forget to ask you. Do you have it
config'd for dual-boot as well? If so, did you have any problems with
the install? And is there any special things that I'll need to do
during the install?

Thanks, again!
Manny