ACPI suspend et al

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 19 20:40:23 UTC 2005

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> On 17 Feb 2005, at 04:30, Mark Panen wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Anyone have suspend or hibernate working on a laptop in FC 3 ?
>

> It's working flawlessly for me.

It took some work and using a .config from another user, but my IBM
Thinkpad A22p will suspend/hibernate using Software Suspend 2.  I have
only one issue, and that is if I suspend while ppp is active.  Since I
use a script, it should be easy to kill the pppd process and then
restore it after hibernating or suspending.  I just have to do it.
--
James McKenzie
With assistance, Now running 2.6.11rc3, Software Suspend 2