Fedora/Windows network

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:03:18 UTC 2005

hey,

 i have configure samba with dns proxy = yes.What happens is that i
can access the linux shares from windows but if i try to access the
windows shares from Gnome desktop.It says i don't have the permissions
for it.How to do i connect to the windows shares from the Gnome or
Kde.I can manually mount the windows shared drives and then  access
them,what i want is to get the windows shares in the network of the
linux same as we get in windows.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush