(no subject)

Alexander Spanke aspanke at hpce.nec.com
Mon Feb 21 11:19:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

you can enter your module including the needed options with the device
name in your /etc/modprobe.conf ...

	<tvtunercarddecivename>		saa7137 card=33 tuner=26

Cheers
 Alex

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 16:35 +0530, Abhishek Sharma wrote:
> How can I make my Fedora to auto load the module required to use the
> TV Tuner card.  module name is "saa7137 " with arguments as
> card=33
> and tuner=26
>
> I manually do that using ' modprobe'
>
> More over 'irexec' is very slow on Fedora, any tips to make it respond fast.

Alexander Spanke                         System Analyst
      NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH
Prinzenallee 11            D-40549 Duesseldorf, Germany
Tel:    +49 211 5369 146           aspanke at hpce.nec.com
Fax:    +49 211 5369 199        http://www.hpce.nec.com