I have problem whit SCSI Adapter: ADAPTEC AIC 7896 in FC2

dan info at hostinthebox.net
Mon Feb 21 20:18:49 UTC 2005

> Subject:
> I have problem whit SCSI Adapter: ADAPTEC AIC 7896 in FC2
> From:
> Raúl Antonio Silva Delgado <rsilva at spymac.com>
> Date:
> Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:03:18 -0800
> To:
> <fedora-list at redhat.com>
>
> To:
> <fedora-list at redhat.com>
>

> Dear All,
>
> I need any suggestion about AIC 7896 2.2051B1 1998 installed in FC2.
>
> I have problem with driver upload in FC2. My computer HALT.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> R.SILVA

This email showed up as spam because of the use of the poorly formatted
HTML email.

We cannot stress this enough - DO NOT SEND HTML EMAIL.  I'm sure that
your email did not get delivered to thousands of people on this list,
because their MTAs would have marked it as spam, as well.

Please provide more details to your problem.  Do you see any errors?
What do you mean "upload" your drivers?  insmod, modprobe?

Thanks
-dant